In Yogasana, body is subjected to different stretches, bends, twists, inversions and strains. Then you try to maintain the posture in a relaxed manner. This practice builds the strength and stamina. Especially various muscles are strengthened, which is the support for all other systems. Functioning and efficiency of the internal organs is improved. This affects all other parts of the body in positive manner.
In Yogasana, you try and connect the mind to the body. You try increasing the awareness of body parts, focusing on stressed joints and muscles, maintaining awareness of the breathing. One needs a lot of skill in trying to relax the muscles and different parts under stress during yogasana practice. This is strengthening of Body- Mind relationship.
Pranayama is technique of controlling the breath and mind. Pranayama develops the lungs and those who practise it will have a powerful, sweet, melodious voice. The body becomes lean, strong and healthy. Excretions become scanty and the appetite becomes keen. The digestive fire is augmented. There is lustre on the face and the eyes sparkle like diamonds. The practitioner becomes very handsome. The student becomes so perfect in brahmacharya, sensual restraint, that his mind will not be shaken even if a celestial maiden tries to embrace him. The student is free from all sorts of diseases. The nadis, flows of energy, are purified.
Steady practice arouses inner spiritual light, happiness and peace of mind. It is impossible to extol the wonderful effects of pranayama adequately. It is the magic wand for attaining perfection in all spheres of life. Even a few days of practice will convince you of its remarkable glory.
Naturopathy is based on treating the cause of an illness and aims to treat the body as a whole. The disease, illness or pain that the patient presents with may have a singular cause, but often has many different causes.
The causes may be chemical, structural or even emotional. The aim of the Naturopathy is to discover the root cause/s of the illness and then remedy the situation by removing the cause.
Naturopathy treatments we offer:
Out of fire constituent elements of this universe mud (earth) has a pivotal role. It?s an important element of nature. It contains important minerals which have a positive effect on human health. It has the ability to absorb toxins from body and prevent diseases. It?s known for its healing properties and helps in cooling & relaxing the body as it holds moisture for long time.
They are typically used for topical application.
Mudpack for eyes:
- It helps in relaxing eyes
- It reduces irritation, itching, or allergic reaction such as conjunctivitis and hemorrhage of eye ball.
- It also helps in correcting refractive errors
- Effective in glaucoma, where it reduces eye ball tension
Mudpack for abdomen:
- It decreases intestinal heat and stimulates peristalsis.
- It relieves all forms of indigestion.
- It works as wonderful natural stimulant for constipated bowel.
- In case of abdominal gas a stomach ache mud pack is advised for relief.
- It also comes in handy in case of loose stools.
Fruit face packs
Fruit facials boost the skin with natural goodness. They are packed with vitamins and minerals and all required nutrients they are not only for wellbeing of
body but also for beautiful, clear and glowing skin. The fragrance emitted when fruit pack applied on face relaxes and distresses the skin.
It contains natural ingredients which are enriched with so many wonderful herbs which improve the quality of hair and overall hair strength. Since hair is
also made of proteins, the hair pack with proteins can highly benefit the hair in making healthy, voluminous.
It acts as amazing conditioner for hair by locking nutrients and moisture. Its best and safest means to colour hair without toxins and chemicals.
Hot mud/ Mustard pack
- Relieves muscle pain, joint ache, stiffness and spasms.
- It dilates blood vessels, increases blood circulation to the surface of the skin.
- Removes toxins- detoxification gives a counter irritant effect, distracts body from deep pain.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Salt glow oil massage
- Exfoliating, removes old skin cells, encourages the regeneration of new skin cells.
- Produces new healthy skin, tightens skin make it look more firm.
- Improves circulation, nourishes and hydrates skin to make it smooth.
Massage (coconut oil)
Coconut oil has great anti-microbial properties. They are considered to be great in treating various kind of infections like bacterial, viral or fungal. Coconut
oil has vitamin E, is well known to nourish skin and make it softer and smoother.
Coconut oil is easily absorbed by the body. It as anti-oxidant effect along with vitamins which play an important part in anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle.
Rice turmeric pack
- It has anti-bacterial properties along with anti-inflammatory and anti-sceptic properties.
- It boosts immunity on account of its strong anti-oxidant activities.
- Doing this on regular basis, can cleanse the skin, remove the dead cells, to give a glowing and spotless skin.
Hot foot immersion
- Increases the blood flow through the feet and entire skin surface .
- Elevates the body temperature, relaxes muscles and increase white blood cells activity.
- Helpful in cod, chest congestion, flu, cough, headache.
- It is also helpful in congestion of brain, lungs, abdominal and pelvic organs can be relieved.